Mondsters Ink

Here it is! All you wanted to know about the Monds-ters, and a little about the two people who made them for your entertainment! Please forgive the typo's and uh-oh's. I'm sure you'll find yourself shaking your head more than once...it's like the universal sign of "Angie's here". Well, I feel like I should put up some warning or disclaimer...but you're a big 'un. Enter at your own risk...oh yeah, and may God Bless you, your family and all that come into contact with your goofy self!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

...missing you....

Friday, November 03, 2006

And so it starts.


After I explain to Jeremy what a blog is, I know this will be a big "hit". With all the grandparents out there sending me voodoo curses because I am the worst picture sender on the planet, I decided this blog may keep my head attached a little longer. That being said, most of them will think a blogger is something found up your nose, but we will educate them as the need arises!

This may be the one thing that breaks my mother down into buying a computer. Once she figures out that the computer screens aren't the Borg trying to assimilate her, she may very well enjoy seeing pictures of her grandkids. That will remain to be seen.

We are on staff at the Goshen Valley Boys Ranch in Waleska, Georgia. Yeah, I said Georgia--we left Hogs for Bulldogs. Nightmare! The Ranch is absolutely beautiful. You can truly feel God's Hand on this place.

Well, I do have to work so to work I go!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

iiiiiiii Missssssssssssssss YA'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. i miss yall i miss yall i miss yall i miss yall i just thought you should know. did i tell you i miss yall kait

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home